4 Machines For Your Consideration.....

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited December 19, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Thanks for the replies. See the new post for my new ideas..............

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    The second and fourth. Beautiful machines!!

Virginia

Email
  • rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    well, I'm going to go the opposing way - 1 and three are your best bets. what does two and four possibly do for you? I know nothing about cars and it means NOTHING to me, it's a picture of a shiny motor...couldn't anyone with access to one take that EXACT picture? it's not special...at all. however, 1 and three make you ponder and think...it's much more...to be cliche - "artsy"

- RE
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
    Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
    Infiniti QX4
  • swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    I also like #1 and #3 the best. #3 is my favorite. Really intersting compositions!
  • BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    While I agree, #1 and #3 are photographically speaking the better two, at the same time they don't really seem to say machine to me...

Good luck!
  • oddodd Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    If I look at #1 & #3 without knowing the title I stuggle to see what it is, #2 is stong but the bloke sat on the deck chair spoils it, can you reshoot theirs got to be a shot somewhere. inside looking out, reflections etc, watch the backgound though.

good luck.

Richard.