Giving the gift of smugmug...

esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
edited December 19, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I am very happy with the site and want to gift a subscription to my sister, but every time I fill out all of the information and hit send, it just takes me back to the pages with all the information still there. There is nothing I am forgetting to fill out because nothings comes up in red. Anyone having the same problem?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    esc2476 wrote:
    I am very happy with the site and want to gift a subscription to my sister, but every time I fill out all of the information and hit send, it just takes me back to the pages with all the information still there. There is nothing I am forgetting to fill out because nothings comes up in red. Anyone having the same problem?
    We're sorry - it's been buggy. Which browser are you using? It usually works fine in Firefox but it's been buggy in IE6. If you can't get it to work, no worries write us at the help desk, ask for Markham, he'll fix you up.

Sorry for the hassle.
  • esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    We're sorry - it's been buggy. Which browser are you using? It usually works fine in Firefox but it's been buggy in IE6. If you can't get it to work, no worries write us at the help desk, ask for Markham, he'll fix you up.

Sorry for the hassle.
    Thanks Andy :)

I have been using IE6, but I can use Firefox, so I'll try it in that and see if it works.