Options

FS: Canon 20D body

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited May 22, 2007 in House of Canon
71786050.jpg
Canon 20D body plus everything that came in the box (manuals, strap, battery, charger, software), and the box itself, $700 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

Camera is in great condition-- this was a back-up/second camera and has less than 2000 total shutter actuations. This body spent most of our time together just sitting in my bag.

71786052.jpg

71786053.jpg

There are a couple scratches in the upper right corner (you can see them below). These are cosmetic and came from something rubbing against the camera in the bag.

71786049.jpg

71786054.jpg

Box says it has the kit lens-- it doesn't. I sold that LONG ago. This is the body only.

71786055.jpg

I can sell locally in the Portland, Oregon area-- otherwise it's gonna be the ol' check or money order through the mail. I'm not set-up to deal with paypal. But I'm happy to ship it however you want (UPS, postal service, etc).

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    Dogwood is A-OK!, and this reminds me that I never gave him positive feedback...off to do so now.

But you can buy with confidence from the dogwood!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    Dogwood is A-OK!, and this reminds me that I never gave him positive feedback...off to do so now.

But you can buy with confidence from the dogwood!

Thanks David. Glad you got the RSS bracket okay. That bracket actually used to be part of this camera.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• Options
    NeptuneNeptune Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2007
    Dogwood!

Are you still holding the 20d and if so, do you want to drop your price since it has been over 6 months with no bites!

I'm really interested!

I take a lot of surf photography and I have a water housing for the 20d and would love to have two cameras for travel as well as compatability.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response!