Photo Comments

TanukiTanuki Registered Users Posts: 184 Major grins
edited December 21, 2006 in SmugMug Support
If someone posts a comment to one of my photos or galleries, how would I know without constantly viewing every picture in my gallery? :scratch Is there a way to filter for only pictures with comments? Even better, is there a mechanism to receive alerts when someone posts a comment?

If the answer is "no", then consider this a feature request. :wink

Mike

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Tanuki wrote:
    If someone posts a comment to one of my photos or galleries, how would I know without constantly viewing every picture in my gallery? headscratch.gif Is there a way to filter for only pictures with comments? Even better, is there a mechanism to receive alerts when someone posts a comment?

If the answer is "no", then consider this a feature request. mwink.gif

Mike
    Hi Mike,

There already is that option! Have a look at your mail preferences in your control panel thumb.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    And, then, further up in your control panel, there's a link you can click that will show you all comments, as well :D
  • TanukiTanuki Registered Users Posts: 184 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Ivan and Andy,

I can't believe I didn't see either of those options. Thanks... you guys are the greatest. bowdown.gif

Regards,
    Mike

P.S. Do you guys ever sleep? (Don't answer that... get some rest.)
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Tanuki wrote:
    P.S. Do you guys ever sleep? (Don't answer that... get some rest.)
    Sleep is overrated lol3.gif
  • DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Sleep is overrated lol3.gif

I thought so too the other morning...spent a couple hours working on someones site, got to sleep at about 3:30 am, and at 7:16am my 4 y/o son crawls into bed with me and sticks his popsicle feet on my bare skin...and it was my day OFF too! eek7.gif
    http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."