Finally got to Show Off a Little Bit at Work

Jeff FillmoreJeff Fillmore Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
edited December 21, 2006 in Holy Macro
I work for a large commercial electrical contractor. One of the other project managers had a problem on his site with some defective cable the other day. He was trying to get a picture of it with a P&S to email to the factory- without luck. Here is what they were coming up with...

118105898-L.jpg

I had my camera bag so I offered to try. Here are the results with D70, 50mm 1.8 + reversing ring, and SB-800 bounced off the ceiling. No PP as I do not have CS2 on my work laptop.

118105893-L.jpg

He was very happy with my right-out-of-the-camera shot.
Thanks!
Jeff

flickr

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 21, 2006
    as he should be-

good job!-
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Since you used your camera for work. Aren't all new purchases for the camera considered a tax write off?
    Good work jeff!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    weldone
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    gdad wrote:
    I work for a large commercial electrical contractor. One of the other project managers had a problem on his site with some defective cable the other day. He was trying to get a picture of it with a P&S to email to the factory- without luck. Here is what they were coming up with...
    I had my camera bag so I offered to try. Here are the results with D70, 50mm 1.8 + reversing ring, and SB-800 bounced off the ceiling. No PP as I do not have CS2 on my work laptop.
    He was very happy with my right-out-of-the-camera shot.

Hi there gdad.... I bet they were very pleased that you were able to capture the image as clearly as you did.

You did good clap.gif ....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Jeff FillmoreJeff Fillmore Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Thanks all.
    Thanks!
    Jeff

flickr