how do I view my categories from my home page?

kapplekapple Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited December 21, 2006 in SmugMug Support
On my web page:
http://www.snapapplephoto.smugmug.com/

I would prefer if it showed my galleries under their assigned catagory instead of just listing them all together.

Is there a way to do this?

Kirsten
kirsten@SnapApplePhoto.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    wave.gif Hi there :)

Sure there is. Hit the "categories" link button:
  • kapplekapple Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited December 21, 2006
    Thanks that is helpful.

Is there a way that I can have my galleries grouped together by category but all the galleries are still shown on the page.

For example it would say wedding and the 5 galleries under this category would be seen?

On a seperate note: I do a lot of packages where I charge a sitting fee and would love to give a voucher so that included in the package is $x of fee photos. Has smug mug every look into doing sometime like this? Is there a way I could do something like this?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    kapple wrote:
    Thanks that is helpful.

Is there a way that I can have my galleries grouped together by category but all the galleries are still shown on the page.

For example it would say wedding and the 5 galleries under this category would be seen?
    No, I'm sorry, not do-able.
    On a seperate note: I do a lot of packages where I charge a sitting fee and would love to give a voucher so that included in the package is $x of fee photos. Has smug mug every look into doing sometime like this? Is there a way I could do something like this?
    We are working on packages, but I have no timeframe on that yet. Sorry I don't have a better answer.