Batch Watermark

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited December 21, 2006 in Finishing School
Does anyone know of a good program I can use to put a watermark on all my photos within a folder without having to open each photo?

Comments

• 03FatBoy03FatBoy Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    kc7dji wrote:
    Does anyone know of a good program I can use to put a watermark on all my photos within a folder without having to open each photo?
    Yup.

http://www.uconomix.com/umark/

Works good for me with small to med. file size.

However, I do have problems if I am trying to batch mark a bunch of large files (like 6-7mb and up). The program tends to crash with that.

I guess it's a known problem and something that they are working on.

Seems the program tries to open all files at the same time and mark, instead of opening one at a time, marking, closing, then opening the next.

Program will resize your images also if you wish. You can use text or graphic for your watermark.

If they fix that bug, the program would really be great.
    Jamie Ward - working on my dad's website
    www.charlesawardphotography.com
    cward.smugmug.com
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Thank you my friend.... Happy Holidays!
    03FatBoy wrote:
    Yup.

http://www.uconomix.com/umark/

Works good for me with small to med. file size.

However, I do have problems if I am trying to batch mark a bunch of large files (like 6-7mb and up). The program tends to crash with that.

I guess it's a known problem and something that they are working on.

Seems the program tries to open all files at the same time and mark, instead of opening one at a time, marking, closing, then opening the next.

Program will resize your images also if you wish. You can use text or graphic for your watermark.

If they fix that bug, the program would really be great.
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Hope you get your commission check my friend! I checked it out, I liked it, I bought it mwink.gifthumb.gif