Santa said I have been good this year.

MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
edited December 29, 2006 in Cameras
So he informed me that this nice toy is in route. :clap I can't wait. I've added a new external drive to help hold all the pictures I anticipate taking. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00007GQLS/thedigitalpic-20

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Sweet! I wish I would get something like that this year but all my friends said my wish list was way too expensivene_nau.gif .
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    WOW that's about what you pay in the UK in Stirling. Given the exchange rate, that is nearly 1/2 the price of what we would pay here.

It's a great lens I hope you have fun with it.

Stan
  • MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    Stan wrote:
    WOW that's about what you pay in the UK in Stirling. Given the exchange rate, that is nearly 1/2 the price of what we would pay here.

It's a great lens I hope you have fun with it.

Stan

Ugh! That is too bad. I considered the prime lens for even less but I really wanted the IS in the lens.
  • MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    Sweet! I wish I would get something like that this year but all my friends said my wish list was way too expensivene_nau.gif .

If it makes you feel better, this was the only extravagant gift Santa is bringing. My other toys were laughed at for being so expensive.
  • claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    gluwater wrote:

Laughing.gif My list has the same problem--knowing that I really tried to find inexpensive gadgets I need to put on there (yeah the 70-200/2.8 IS is on there & I *really* expect to see that under the tree come Monday. rolleyes1.gif). So things like the lenspen, smaller accessory pouches, etc. find their way on the list. Gives them somethig affordable to get.

Santa's already been good to me, though, with a new Tamrac Expedition 7. :ivarwings.gif
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2006
    WOW!!! Congratulations! Santa said my list was too expensive, but I got a lot of the items on it anyways!!! wings.gif
  • Nick123Nick123 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 29, 2006
    Santa was good to me too. I got a Nikon D50.