Look to the right

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited December 24, 2006 in People

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    When I first looked at this I thought it was amusing. Then, as I looked at it more closely, I began to find it disturbing. And intriguing. What is the man on the left carrying? A child with large feet? Why does the women in the background look fearful with her hand on the wall? Did she spot the photographer while closing a locker? She looks as though she is bracing herself against something - all the men approaching her? And what is the woman in the foreground doing with that object in her right hand? Her pose as caught by the camera looks almost robotic. Is she real? Very strange and interesting photo.

Virginia

Email
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,077 moderator
    edited December 22, 2006
    While I didn't see anything disturbing in this image, I too found it very interesting.

I believe the gentleman on the left is holding a pair of shoes in his left hand, and a coat with the right hand, but it does almost appear as though he carries another person.

The girls appear to be unassociated, but caught in similar motion, and yes, those guys are looking. (Men are such horny toads, excepting for me, of course.rolleyes1.gif)

The girl further away does seem to have caught the eye of the guy closest to her. (Women are such ..., well ..., OK, I haven't figured that out yet!mwink.gif)

A most interesting image indeed.

Thanks for sharing,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • asylumxlasylumxl Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    could be a ventriloquist or similar :)

but most likely what ziggy said :)!
    "If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happen if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" (Steven Wright)
    gear.LIST
    Canon EOS 350D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm, Tamron, 55-200mm, Canon EF 50MM MKII
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    I love it... without saying anything, it tells a story of it's own!
  • photographixphotographix Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2006
    look to the rite
    hi . i think the wind is it. just the wind. good shot. kudos.rick
    just be nice THATS ALL! www.photographix.smugmug.com :seamus
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 23, 2006
    neat capture-
  • photofreakphotofreak Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2006
    hi . i think the wind is it. just the wind. good shot. kudos.rick
    yes, it appears it is the wind blowing his jacket open...but on first glance, it appeared he was carrying someone....love this shot!!! So much going on but it works!
    Mandi :shay
    www.mandraleephotography.com

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2006
    He is just caring his jacket and strangly enough his shoes. It is just one of these situations you can pin a story or two onto with ease as the drama creates itself just by their positioning and obviously the looks.
  • photographixphotographix Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2006
    wind
    yes but what are the two women unloading ?. hey are these your assistants ?!.
    just be nice THATS ALL! www.photographix.smugmug.com :seamus