edited December 22, 2006 in People
Taking any feedback you may have :deal

118218274-L.jpg

118218530-L.jpg

118218516-L.jpg

Comments

• Fred WFred W Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    I definately like the first picture best. The dark background provides a good contrast that really brings the models out. I also like the pose in the 1st as well.
    Good Job. thumb.gif
  • asylumxlasylumxl Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    i like the first one, and i think the last one would work ok too if you dodged the creased white sheet so it was pure white, would look alot more professional. ive noticed the same thing in the second one, possibly it could be avoided just by making sure the fabric is pulled tight and held down by something heavy.
    "If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happen if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" (Steven Wright)
    gear.LIST
    Canon EOS 350D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm, Tamron, 55-200mm, Canon EF 50MM MKII
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    I've looked at the whole series on your website. Some photos there, from this session are a lot better than the once presented here and I'd invite anyone who likes this kind of photograhy to explore it too: http://3rdplanetphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/2258010
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    Yea those wrinkles made it rough. I"m going to either put down plexiglass or flamika (not sure of the spelling) next time.
    asylumxl wrote:
    i like the first one, and i think the last one would work ok too if you dodged the creased white sheet so it was pure white, would look alot more professional. ive noticed the same thing in the second one, possibly it could be avoided just by making sure the fabric is pulled tight and held down by something heavy.
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2006
    Thanks Ted. This was our first shoot at this kind of photography. Much more to come mwink.gif

I've looked at the whole series on your website. Some photos there, from this session are a lot better than the once presented here and I'd invite anyone who likes this kind of photograhy to explore it too: http://3rdplanetphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/2258010