Options

First Person by ginger

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited January 5, 2005 in The Big Picture
I don't dare put this anywhere else. If I didn't get the sunset at the closest place tonight, I was going to lose it. So I rushed to Patriot's Point. Somehow I ended up with this.

I am proud that I did get the collage instructions by Kelby to work for me, but I can't show this on any other thread. It is kind of neat, I think. g

13749758-L.jpg

I forgot to mention. It is called, "Making War".

I could change the title to Support Our Soldiers........... and post it all over, right???? Would anyone see it? Notice it? (The subject is kind of amgiguous, I hate to do that, I am so anti........but I do support, so I could do that)

The technique, I have been trying to do this for months!! Then for a week, I have been trying to work Kelby's chapter, it came together........

g

Why don't you all come to Charleston. As you can see, we have lots to "see". I can't find a skyline yet, but I have bridges, multiples til the new ones are finished and the old ones knocked down. I will work it up today. Probably only of local interest, not spectacular in any way, except it might be in focus.

But Charleston has lots of advantages, specializes in all sorts of food, Andy. One thing we could do as a group, wander the areas where I am afraid to go..... Then Andy could show me what I am missing in my own home town.
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2005
    Ginger,

Well done! Glad you finally got the technique down! I need to practice it as well.

Thanks for sharing!
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....