Merry Christmas Mates!!

F45F45 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited December 24, 2006 in Sports
Hey Sharpshooters,

I haven’t been around much lately as I’m taking a little break before the upcoming racing season but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and send all of you my very best for the New Year!

I’d also like to thank each of you for all of your contributions throughout 2006. Whether or not we actually replied to each other’s posts, I know most of you looked at mine as I looked at most of yours and that (combined with the inspirational images and words of advice that everyone shared) has been a gift for which I am deeply thankful!

I joined DG and FM last spring and have been treated as nothing less than a close confrere ever since day one. I’m looking forward to participating in more discussions with you, sharing my work and hopefully offering some useful information to our community here in 2007.
Cheers,

Chris Sedg. :cool
www.christophersedgwick.com

Comments

• TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2006
    F45 wrote:
    Hey Sharpshooters,

I haven’t been around much lately as I’m taking a little break before the upcoming racing season but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and send all of you my very best for the New Year!

I’d also like to thank each of you for all of your contributions throughout 2006. Whether or not we actually replied to each other’s posts, I know most of you looked at mine as I looked at most of yours and that (combined with the inspirational images and words of advice that everyone shared) has been a gift for which I am deeply thankful!

I joined DG and FM last spring and have been treated as nothing less than a close confrere ever since day one. I’m looking forward to participating in more discussions with you, sharing my work and hopefully offering some useful information to our community here in 2007.

Hi there Chris,

It has been a pleaseure and here is wishing you a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I for one am looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2006
    F45 wrote:
    Hey Sharpshooters,

Have a Great Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year Chris, I enjoy your motorcycle race shots........ Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2006
    Chris...
    Merry Christmas to you too. Look forward to more posting and pictures from you.