Options

Increase / Decrease input boxes?

FuzzytekFuzzytek Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited December 26, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm trying to do a % increase on a few galleries and I seem to remember these selections would open another input box on the top of the page to specify an amount. I'm not getting that... I select % increase, all products, then I'm left wondering what's next. :dunno

:scratch Got a clue you can share with me?

The response time for starting up Custom Pro Pricing is ridiculous. Is that due to the number of galleries I have? Are those having to be read and put into that drop-down list? If so - pricing profiles would be VERY helpful AND make a lot of sense. Listing all the galleries that pricing can be pulled from is taking TOO much processing. I'm waiting 4 minutes to see the pricing screen load! Perhaps in the wait the code for opening that increase / decrease amount box is getting trashed.

I've had to go through manual pricing over and over (then try to remember which galleries have what pricing to serve as a basepoint) - I really like the increase / decrease ability I once had. Creating pricing profiles would be HEAVEN!
Stephen Boyle - Fuzzytek Photography, LLC
Capturing and creating fashion, film, festivals around Detroit
Wordpress-ed Fuzzytek

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2006
    Fuzzytek wrote:
    I'm trying to do a % increase on a few galleries and I seem to remember these selections would open another input box on the top of the page to specify an amount. I'm not getting that... I select % increase, all products, then I'm left wondering what's next. ne_nau.gif
    Are you not seeing this input box? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2006
    Fuzzytek wrote:
    The response time for starting up Custom Pro Pricing is ridiculous. Is that due to the number of galleries I have? Are those having to be read and put into that drop-down list? If so - pricing profiles would be VERY helpful AND make a lot of sense. Listing all the galleries that pricing can be pulled from is taking TOO much processing. I'm waiting 4 minutes to see the pricing screen load! Perhaps in the wait the code for opening that increase / decrease amount box is getting trashed.

I've had to go through manual pricing over and over (then try to remember which galleries have what pricing to serve as a basepoint) - I really like the increase / decrease ability I once had. Creating pricing profiles would be HEAVEN!
    Thanks for the great observation and suggestions. I'll be sure that {JT} sees this!
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Are you not seeing this input box? ear.gif
    Yep - that's not present - doesn't open upon selection.
    Wordpress-ed Fuzzytek
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2006
    Fuzzytek wrote:
    Yep - that's not present - doesn't open upon selection.
    Oh, I see you last used Opera. Opera isn't one of our fully supported browsers, please try Firefox, which I see you've also used in the past.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Oh, I see you last used Opera. Opera isn't one of our fully supported browsers, please try Firefox, which I see you've also used in the past.

Thanks.

Actually I am using Firefox 2.0 mostly... currently using IE 7.0 - only used Opera once and it happened to be the prior login.

Here is the contents of the IE error report:
    I can start up Firefox and duplicate the behaviour.
    Wordpress-ed Fuzzytek
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2006
    Fuzzytek wrote:
    Actually I am using Firefox 2.0 mostly... currently using IE 7.0 - only used Opera once and it happened to be the prior login.

Here is the contents of the IE error report:

I can start up Firefox and duplicate the behaviour.

Firefox just worked - opened the input box. Problem is still present in IE 7.0. It was happening in IE 6.0 also.
    Wordpress-ed Fuzzytek