Christmas Time Favorites...

jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
edited December 28, 2006 in People
Just a few of my favorites from this Christmas! Merry Christmas to all of you and your families! Today our family got together at my Aunt and Uncle's house to celebrate.. I know the white balance and levels are technically wrong on a lot of the shots, but I wanted to keep the warm color that was present in the house. Hope you enjoy! All were taken with an XTi, 24-105L and 430EX with diffuser.

Full Gallery: http://gallery.jsedlak.org/v/people/family/xmas06/

1) Uncle and Aunt.
xmas06_012.jpg

2) Aunt (whose house we are in), watching her party.
xmas06_015.jpg

3) Grandfather in front of the tree.
xmas06_020.jpg

4) Aunt enjoying some light conversation...
xmas06_016.jpg

5) Cousin being silly...
xmas06_025.jpg

6) Finally my Aunt gets to sit down and enjoy the company... and a couple of pictures taken of her.
xmas06_028.jpg

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2006
    jsedlak wrote:
    5) Cousin being silly...
    xmas06_025.jpg

Watch the exposures. They're all dark, underexposed. Underexposure also leads to more satuation, and unflattering skin. Here's a quick edit...
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Watch the exposures. They're all dark, underexposed. Underexposure also leads to more satuation, and unflattering skin. Here's a quick edit...

Thanks Andy, but I kind of like them all under-exposed a bit as that is how it was in the room. Changing them all to correct exposure and white balance is certainly possible, but the photos would lose the feel of the room in my opinion...