uploaded photos not being saved??

sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
edited December 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Ive tried using the drag and drop and sendtosmugmug uploader... the uploader creates the gallery but none of the images are saved. The upload log does not shot anything processing or in queue either...

any ideas? any other people having the same issue? :dunno

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited December 28, 2006
    sirsloop wrote:
    Ive tried using the drag and drop and sendtosmugmug uploader... the uploader creates the gallery but none of the images are saved. The upload log does not shot anything processing or in queue either...

any ideas? any other people having the same issue? ne_nau.gif

I just uploaded a file and it is showing in my log as queued. It has been there for about 10 minutes, I'm guessing. Not normal behavior.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2006
    sirsloop wrote:

any ideas? any other people having the same issue? ne_nau.gif
    Are there errors in your upload log (that's at the top in your control panel)?

Uploading is slightly lagged right now, not horribly, but slightly.
  • sirsloopsirsloop Registered Users Posts: 866 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2006
    ahh... had it on showing errors only. Yeah... lagged for sure! HA! OK...time to take bit torrent off the upload server :D

IMG_8312.JPG 1x1-gray.gif 119426551 1x1-gray.gif Processing 1x1-gray.gif 2006-12-28 07:47:43 1x1-gray.gif 1757s 1x1-gray.gif n/a 1x1-gray.gif