Treasure (Again...)

jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
edited December 31, 2006 in People
I know you are probably all sick of seeing Treasure :D ... but she has been very helpful and supportive of my photography. Anyways, here are a few from tonight. Still working on getting used to SmugMug's galleries and whatnot. I just opened it... http://jsedlak.smugmug.org hehe

I think my lighting, color, sharpness and composition is getting quite a bit better. What do you think? Critique away!!! I have also been trying hard to get better with post processing in CS2, learning about Levels and skin touchups.

119955297-M.jpg

119955187-M.jpg

119955163-M.jpg

And one of her crazy hair!
treasure_023.jpg

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2006
    jsedlak wrote:
    I know you are probably all sick of seeing Treasure :D ... but she has been very helpful and supportive of my photography. Anyways, here are a few from tonight. Still working on getting used to SmugMug's galleries and whatnot. I just opened it... http://jsedlak.smugmug.org hehe

I think my lighting, color, sharpness and composition is getting quite a bit better. What do you think? Critique away!!! I have also been trying hard to get better with post processing in CS2, learning about Levels and skin touchups.
    The first one, to my view might benefit from some increase levels and contrast work. Below is my result of a very quick workup. The second and third image look as if they were exposed under, but not corrected for, tungsten light. If that's what you were going for - good on you. Exposure and focus on all seem to very good.
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2006
    Thanks. I think you are right, been trying to fix it; I think it is a bit better now.
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2006
    Treasure is a beautiful girl...and your pictures are looking good too. thumb.gif