SOLD: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM AF Lens (bag & hood)

rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
edited March 18, 2011 in House of Canon
I've decided that for my needs, I don't use this lens quite enough. and before I do some traveling, I want to shuffle some lenses around and get one lens with WIDE and a medium zoom range. that's the only reason I'm selling this one, just because I can't afford to keep EVERY LENS and get new ones. therefore, I hope you will have ALL confidence to buy this lens, as I have used it minimally. it is usually in the bag with the lens caps on and no where near harm.

I bought this from B&H photo in July, it was BRAND new.

I don't feel that I really need to go through a long spill about how great this lens it, I think everyone knows about these great lenses. it's a canon L lens and they're reknown for their weather proofing and their amazing quality. the USM motor focuses FAST and so QUIETLY! it's amazing really. there are plenty of reviews of the internet about how wonderful this lens is, I'll include some links at the bottom!

here are some pictures of the ACTUAL lens, so you can decide for yourself the condition. you'd be hard pressed to find a used lens any better!!!!

photo016.jpg

photo012.jpg

photo010.jpg

photo028.jpg

photo030.jpg

photo036.jpg

here are some links to reviews:

"The Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM Lens is arguably Canon's best value "L" Lens combining professional grade build and optical qualities." AND "The 70-200 f/4 L is a great value and a highly recommended lens" the-digital-picture.com review

Fred Miranda gives it a 9.5 - quite near perfect! that review page is located HERE

I'm asking just $490, this lens IS so close to NEW and that price includes shipping, but not paypal fees! you can rest assured that it will be packaged with CARE and sent in nothing less than the best packaging! if you want for extra, I'll be more than happy to insure it for you to make sure absolutely nothing goes wrong.

PM me with any questions and I'll get RIGHT back to you!!!!!!!

- RE

P.S. - I know I haven't sold anything on here before, but I have sold and bought a lot of stuff off ebay and my rating is 100% positive (JKRRF)
www.rossfrazier.com
www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
Infiniti QX4

Comments

• rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2006
    bump, please.
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Infiniti QX4
    edited January 2, 2007
    I have since decreased the price from $540 to $490. as upset as I am, I realize that this IS a "used" lens...even though it IS SO close to new!!!!!

buy with confidence!!!!!!!!!

- RE
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Infiniti QX4
  • Twisted ImageTwisted Image Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    edited January 2, 2007
    You have a PM

received, replied! thanks for your interest! hope to hear from you soon!

- RE
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Infiniti QX4
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2007
    I will tell my mother about it as she likes this range of focal length, this is an awesome deal!
  • Twisted ImageTwisted Image Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2007
    gonna go for a 100-400...sorry.

good luck
  • dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2007
    I have this exact lens and I use it more than any other. Great deal for the price you are asking!
    edited January 3, 2007
    dugmar wrote:
    I have this exact lens and I use it more than any other. Great deal for the price you are asking!

thanks you so much for adding to this thread! it is no doubt an incredible lens!

- RE
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Infiniti QX4
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    man that is a beauty.... wish I could afford it. This is a bump at least!
    edited January 5, 2007
    kc7dji wrote:
    man that is a beauty.... wish I could afford it. This is a bump at least!

THANK YOU, kc7dji!

well, I have news - - - - IT'S SOLD! thanks for y'all's interest!

if you weren't the one to buy this lens, I'd definitely recommend oine JUST like it if you're looking for one!

THANKS!

- RE
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Infiniti QX4
  • aspireequineaspireequine Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 18, 2011
    Phenomenal lens, I couldn't live without it!!!This is a casual shot of my furry friend. Bokeh to spare !!!!