first moon try

photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
edited January 4, 2007 in Holy Macro
raw helped, but not long enough glass to get it much larger. I wanted to have something like this on hand for enhancing other shots that might be moon-lacking. used the self timer to further isolate the camera during the exposure.

120113984-L.jpg
click photo for exif

Comments

• jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2006
    nice shot!

Wish I had even that much focal length!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2007
    very close nice one
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    photodoug wrote:
    raw helped, but not long enough glass to get it much larger. I wanted to have something like this on hand for enhancing other shots that might be moon-lacking. used the self timer to further isolate the camera during the exposure.

click photo for exif

You'd think something like the Moon that is there constantly in the sky would be easy to photography hu ne_nau.gif well Doug I'm hear to tell you I have tried it several times and I suck at doing it, I'd be happy with one decent shot :D I need to work on it some more.

Be sure and post an image where you have inserted the moon from another shoot, when you create one wont you ....... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin