Options

SOLD: RRS PCL-1 and MPR-73 Pano Set

silicasilica Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
edited January 1, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Really Right Stuff's PCL-1 Precision Panning Base with integral clamp and bubble level for smooth and level panning. This is the original PCL-1 with the black knobs. You can mount it to your ballhead, adjust the level, and you are ready to take panos. Or better yet, add the MPR-73 to the bottom of the PCL-1 and now you have an arca style base that will allow you to place the pano unit on the arca style clamp on your ballhead. No need to permanently attach the pano base to your ballhead.

These items are NEW (meaning never used, not like new, as new, LNIB, or mint), let me repeat that, NEW. The PCL-1 includes a neoprene case.

These two items would cost almost $300 from RRS originally. I'm asking $200.

I accept PayPal (buyer to pay 3% fees), PayPal e-check (no fees, but must clear before I ship). I will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address.

Please EMAIL me if you want to buy this pano set. Please provide your PayPal ID, and I will send you an invoice via PayPal (this lets me use their shipping link). Please indicate your choice of shipping (ground, 3-day, 2-day). The PayPal invoice will include the total ($200 plus shipping plus PayPal fee if needed).

I have numerous positive feedback on Fred Miranda and Ebay. Email me if you want the references.

Here is a stock photo of the items:

pcl1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,910 moderator
    edited December 31, 2006
    Are you selling just the PCL-1 or the PCL-1 and dovetail mount?
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,186 moderator
    edited January 1, 2007
    Top quality build. None do it better than Really Right Stuff. I use one of these as my main clamp mounted directly to my ballhead.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    silicasilica Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited January 1, 2007
    ian408 wrote:
    Are you selling just the PCL-1 or the PCL-1 and dovetail mount?

Items are now sold. Thanks