Shopping Cart Issue?

getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited January 6, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there a limitation to the number of images the Shopping Cart can handle, or is there a current problem with the Shopping Cart? I just went through and chose in the vicinity of 100 (maybe more) of my 2006 photos to purchase. When I try to go to the shopping cart to order them, there is a delayed processing time (about 5 minutes), then I get the standard IE "Cannot Find Server" error. Have tried repeatedly over the past hour with the same result.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2007
    No, there isn't a limit. I suspect an unstable 'net connection, which is usually temporary. Give it rest briefly and come back in a bit, try again.
  • getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    No, there isn't a limit. I suspect an unstable 'net connection, which is usually temporary. Give it rest briefly and come back in a bit, try again.

This continues to be a problem for me. I have yet to be able to bring up my shopping cart. If nobody has any suggestions, I'll have to give in to clearing my Internet Cache and redoing my order :bash
    edited January 4, 2007
    This continues to be a problem for me. I have yet to be able to bring up my shopping cart. If nobody has any suggestions, I'll have to give in to clearing my Internet Cache and redoing my order :bash
    There were network issues today, but they seem to be cleared up. Give it another try.
    edited January 4, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    There were network issues today, but they seem to be cleared up. Give it another try.

Thanks. My original order was started from my home PC. I'll try it tonight.
    edited January 5, 2007
    Was able to place my order tonight. Thanks
    edited January 6, 2007
    Was able to place my order tonight. Thanks
    w00t clap.gif