Little Statue

jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
edited January 4, 2007 in Holy Macro
A little statue that sits on top of my monitor, and keeps my enemies at bay. I am still working on my macro studio, I think I need more lights on the back of it.
:rofl

120451754-M.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    wow nice photo and headscratch.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • photographixphotographix Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    statue
    good shot. i love macro! but i think your statue just eat my home work?.have a good one. rick.
    just be nice THATS ALL! www.photographix.smugmug.com :seamus
  • jsedlakjsedlak Registered Users Posts: 487 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    Yeah, it is a bit odd. I am not sure how I got him, but as I was cleaning my desk one day I found him and decided to put him ontop of my monitor.

This is my macro studio, being held in my mess of a room... I still need to get more light on the back of it so that I do not have so much of a white to gray fade. I may get some black for the backdrop instead.

I know it isn't much, I am just a college student!!! rolleyes1.gif (I do plan to build a better, bigger, wooden one when it gets nicer out.)
    macro_studio.jpg
  • riz_satriz_sat Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2007
    beautiful shot
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    jsedlak wrote:
    A little statue that sits on top of my monitor, and keeps my enemies at bay. I am still working on my macro studio, I think I need more lights on the back of it.
    rolleyes1.gif

Ummmmm just a thought ..... does this little guy have "Anger Issues" by any chance rolleyes1.gif ...... rolleyes1.gif awwww I want one too hehehe .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin