Cataloging the houses

TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
edited January 4, 2007 in Holy Macro
My wife collected these ceramic houses and figures for a while and they go up every Christmas on platforms surrounded by "snow". I had been meaning to catalog them and finally got around to it this year. White seamless paper , 3' octobox on the right and small softbox on the left, all with the 50/1.4. Some favorite shots:

120332043-L.jpg

120384554-L.jpg

120401225-L.jpg

120412925-L.jpg

Full galleries here:
Figurines
Houses
panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
Sony F717 | Hoya R72

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    beautiful photos loved them nice houses
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    TristanP wrote:
    My wife collected these ceramic houses and figures for a while and they go up every Christmas on platforms surrounded by "snow". I had been meaning to catalog them and finally got around to it this year. White seamless paper , 3' octobox on the right and small softbox on the left, all with the 50/1.4. Some favorite shots:
    Full galleries here:
    Figurines
    Houses

What a great Collection Tristan, I too have a small collection of figurines, all in box's though.... I need to get myself a really nice display cabinet.

This series looks great, nice work Tristan clap.gif .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin