Options

repeatedly logged out?

cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
edited January 2, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
Does anyone else find they keep getting logged out of dgrin? Like a dozen times in the last couple hours.... I swear I'm checking "remember me" but it's not doing any good.
SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
http://wall-art.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 2, 2007
    have you done something strange/out of the ordinary with your browser's cookie handling? ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    cabbey wrote:
    Does anyone else find they keep getting logged out of dgrin? Like a dozen times in the last couple hours.... I swear I'm checking "remember me" but it's not doing any good.
    It has happened to me on several occassions...lastest was last week after i changed my password & re-entered. Sometimes it lasts for a few days ..asking for your password. I just go along with it until it stops...a lot easier than arguing with a computer.
  • Options
    cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    Nope, no changes to the browser or it's cookie settings (firefox 2.0.0.1 on a mac), other boards are behaving just fine, including another that is vBulletin based. It hasn't done it since I posted that actually. But it seemed like the pattern was that every time I opened a new dgrin tab it would require a new login. And I've not changed my dgrin password since I created the account. :)
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2007
    I notice it occasionally with FF on my mac, but only when I first turn my computer on the the airport is just connecting. It will show an un-logged in dgrin homepage, but if I give it a couple seconds and reload, everything is fine. Other than that I don't notice anything. ne_nau.gif