Sauce

Deanna AlkoDeanna Alko Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
edited January 5, 2007 in Holy Macro
Happy New Year to all!

I made a fresh squeezed orange juice and port reduction sauce for a cheesecake and as I was watching & stirring I thought it might be interesting to take some images. I liked this one... It's been PP only slightly to give it more zip. C&C welcome and appreciated.

Take care,
- Deanna

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    hmmm look tasty nice color
    happy new year to you too
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Happy New Year to all!

I made a fresh squeezed orange juice and port reduction sauce for a cheesecake and as I was watching & stirring I thought it might be interesting to take some images. I liked this one... It's been PP only slightly to give it more zip. C&C welcome and appreciated.

Take care,
    - Deanna

Where's the cheesecake ?? we get to see the sauce and not the cheesecake ?? what kind of deal is that eek7.gif

You know the more you look at the image, the more I see a little person in it :D ...... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Deanna AlkoDeanna Alko Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Thanks Awais.
    edited January 4, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Where's the cheesecake ?? we get to see the sauce and not the cheesecake ?? what kind of deal is that eek7.gif

You know the more you look at the image, the more I see a little person in it :D ...... Skippy

Next time I make one I'll photograph the cake, we weighed it this last time and it came in at 12lbs.

Right, I see two "people" the one the left a male figure, a little in the fetal position, and the one on the right, female of the mermaid variety. Sort of, gentle and nuturing in combo.

Thanks for commenting,
    - Deanna
  • KevinKevin Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    I can almost taste it it's so colorful!

have any cheescake left over mbe? ;)
    Kevin.
    the Photo Muse: http://the-photo-muse.blogspot.com
    edited January 5, 2007
    Kevin wrote:
    I can almost taste it it's so colorful!