Ch 81 Bomb Squad??

snapstackssnapstacks Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited January 5, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
That certainly made ME wonder what was going on while waiting to get into Time's Square for New Year's Eve!

What do you think about these? Which one, if any, should I enter? I didn't have my Canon 350D, I only had my A630 with me. I like the pictures better in B&W.

Thanks for your input!

120863033-M.jpg

OR

120863265-M.jpg
Teresa Childers Stacks
www.bffphotography.com

Comments

• Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    I like the shot a lot. I think it would have more impact if you had some faces in the forground to get an idea of the mood of the crowd. nice though!
  • ghealyghealy Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    FWIW, I think #1 has more impact. I personally like the B&W treatment of this shot.
  • snapstackssnapstacks Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Thanks!!
    Thanks for the comments! I think I'll use the 1st one.
    Teresa Childers Stacks
    www.bffphotography.com
  • cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    Those are great....I really like the black and white too...I wondered if they would make a larger impact if you had any that really showed something in the background that was exclusivly ny...some sort of landmark or even a street corner....impossible for a reshoot i know, but when i looked at them i thought how cool would that be to have something NY in the background!

However thinking more about this as i write, the crowds of people surely are a good indication of where you are!!!:D