Options

Option for viewing High Res originals

presscamerapresscamera Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited January 8, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hello

Can some one advise, when I am logged into smugmug under my log on, I have to change the gallery settings to be able to view a high res original. Is this correct as I thought that when you were logged on you should be able to access original files regardless of the gallery settings.

ie: do you wish viewers to be able to view original size files yes or no

Kerry Berrington
Regards Kerris Berrington Press Photographer
Perth Western Australia
http://www.presscamera.com
presscamera@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2005
    Hello

Can some one advise, when I am logged into smugmug under my log on, I have to change the gallery settings to be able to view a high res original. Is this correct as I thought that when you were logged on you should be able to access original files regardless of the gallery settings.

ie: do you wish viewers to be able to view original size files yes or no

Kerry Berrington

it's a feature that's in the works.
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2005
    A feature I think that should be made is that instead of making certain things available when logged in, just make it so that if you are logged in, everything is set to max availability/max info mode, and when logged out (or someone other than the site creator is logged in) then it is however the site creator set it. I don't know if this would be easier or harder though.
  • Options
    presscamerapresscamera Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited January 8, 2005
    A feature I think that should be made is that instead of making certain things available when logged in, just make it so that if you are logged in, everything is set to max availability/max info mode, and when logged out (or someone other than the site creator is logged in) then it is however the site creator set it. I don't know if this would be easier or harder though.

I think that would be a great idea
    Regards Kerris Berrington Press Photographer
    Perth Western Australia
    http://www.presscamera.com
    presscamera@gmail.com