Options

Smugmug stickers on orders

03FatBoy03FatBoy Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited January 4, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
My dad asked me today about the stickers smugmug places on the outside of the envelope that photos get sent in.

Can't we change that sticker to be more personallized to the photographer that the customer purchased prints from? Or perhaps something like "thank you for ordering from us" and then our web domain.

Afterall, smugmug is supposed to be the "background engine" of the pro accounts. Yes?

Thoughts?
Jamie Ward - working on my dad's website
www.charlesawardphotography.com
cward.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    03FatBoy wrote:
    My dad asked me today about the stickers smugmug places on the outside of the envelope that photos get sent in.

Can't we change that sticker to be more personallized to the photographer that the customer purchased prints from? Or perhaps something like "thank you for ordering from us" and then our web domain.

Afterall, smugmug is supposed to be the "background engine" of the pro accounts. Yes?

Thoughts?
    We'd love to have more personalization available. But right now, we can't and don't. So we make sure that your customers know where to go, if there's a problem, so that they can get the white glove support they deserve.

Thanks for posting!