tagging photos to purchase at a later time

RandoRando Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
edited January 4, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way tag photos while browsing thru my own galleries so I can come back at a later time, corral them all and add them to the cart?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Rando wrote:
    Is there a way tag photos while browsing thru my own galleries so I can come back at a later time, corral them all and add them to the cart?
    Well, you can add a keyword to them, that's meaningful to you.. then pull up all those by keyword later.. That's one way.
  • RandoRando Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Thanks for the reply. Are keywords the only thing that's searcheable? Can I search by captions, comments, star rating or thumbs up/down?
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Rando wrote:
    Thanks for the reply. Are keywords the only thing that's searcheable? Can I search by captions, comments, star rating or thumbs up/down?
    Keywords are indeed searchable. Go to nickname.smugmug.com/keyword for the list of most used, or use the search function on your site.

Also, you can add the photos to your cart. The photos are stored in a cookie. You can switch of your browser, or even computer and get back to it later. I do believe the cookies have a lifespan of one week though, but I'm not sure.