Options

Challenge 29 - new effort

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited January 8, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Still thinking of first person shots. Any thoughts on this try?

Mitch

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2005
    Beautiful colors, and a lovely shot. To my eye, the first person bit feels like the secondary impact of the shot, because the flowers are so dominant.

Not really sure how to change that - maybe hold the glass at a slight angle? Or widen the shot, so we get more perspective that it's a magnifying glass... maybe a landscape orientation with wood chips for the right two-thirds and the glass and flowers in the left one-third? Might be a terrible idea, just thinking out loud. ne_nau.gif Don't get me wrong, you've made a very nice image, IMHO.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2005
    Great shot!!! But I agree with sid, the first person is really secondary. You might try to zoom out a bit so that you see more of the an and the magnifying glass.
    -judy
  • Options
    MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2005
    judyfuess wrote:
    Great shot!!! But I agree with sid, the first person is really secondary. You might try to zoom out a bit so that you see more of the an and the magnifying glass.
    -judy
    like this?
  • Options
    aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2005
    Mitchell wrote:
    like this?
    Yeah, that definately puts more focus on the "first person" aspect of the shot. Very nice!