Options

SOLD: Canon EF 50 f/1.8

Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
edited January 5, 2007 in House of Canon
For Sale: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Price: $55 (including paypal fees, s/h, ins)
Payment options: Paypal, personal check, money order

This lens is nearly LNIB (I have the box!) as I've had the lens just a couple of months. It focuses sharp and seldom misses AF lock, even in relatively low light. It was this lens that convinced me that I needed to invest in some prime lenses (I upgraded to the 50mm f/1.4 and have the 85mm 1.8).

Should anyone ask for them, I can/will post a couple shots of the lens and some images taken with the lens.

I don't have many transactions here or on ebay (srq2625), but I have 100% positive feedback on both forums.

Comments

• Options
    3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    I want it! I'll send PM
    For Sale: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
    Price: $55 (including paypal fees, s/h, ins)
    Payment options: Paypal, personal check, money order

This lens is nearly LNIB (I have the box!) as I've had the lens just a couple of months. It focuses sharp and seldom misses AF lock, even in relatively low light. It was this lens that convinced me that I needed to invest in some prime lenses (I upgraded to the 50mm f/1.4 and have the 85mm 1.8).

Should anyone ask for them, I can/will post a couple shots of the lens and some images taken with the lens.

I don't have many transactions here or on ebay (srq2625), but I have 100% positive feedback on both forums.
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    Sold, pending shipment of $$
    PM sent in response