what is going on

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited January 7, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
120996922-L.jpg

120996457-L.jpg

120996332-L.jpg

120994588-L.jpg

120995301-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    What a wonderful series of photographs. They make me want to know more about what is going on. The last one is for me the most powerful and moving. I really like your work.

Virginia

Email
  • photographixphotographix Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    awais
    hi i think you need to enter that last shot or # 3 thay are very good shots.good luck.rick
    just be nice THATS ALL! www.photographix.smugmug.com :seamus
  • QuitaritaQuitarita Registered Users Posts: 126 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    thumb.gif

I also really like the last one best. Though the fingers/hands to the right and left of the little girls are distracting. Could you crop or ps them out?

Great series.
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    Now the Photo Journalist! Good stuff Awais. So why is every shot converted to B&W? 3 & 4 the subjects are posing for the camera ... try to avoid that. The last shot is your best, but unfortunately needs the context of the first shot to communicate the significance of all the elements contained in the last image. Overall, a very good job Awais.

Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    thanks all just working on last photo will add soon
    Gary Light was not good colors were not looking good so i converted to bw i heard to to draw attention to expression photo is converted to bw :D

Thread and details about activity
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=50726
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2007
    All great shots Awais, personaly I like the 1st one best for challenge theme but the last works very well too. thumb.gif
    Best regards,
    douglas