When you don't get what you want...

kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited January 6, 2007 in People
...sometimes all you can do is sit down and cry about it! Poor fella...

Oh well, don't worry. He was laughing and jumping up and down on the bed 20 minutes later. Still though, I kinda felt bad taking his pictures when he was in such a bad mood...but I figure they would be good to have so I can show his girlfriend when he's 16 :rofl

121486764-L.jpg

121486792-L.jpg

Comments

• SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    Hummm...you need a time out chair, or is that the time out mat? When my grandbaby comes over...I have a chair she sits on when she's upset about not getting her way.

I think it's a cute picture...something to save and show him when he's older.
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    Hummm...you need a time out chair, or is that the time out mat? When my grandbaby comes over...I have a chair she sits on when she's upset about not getting her way.

I think it's a cute picture...something to save and show him when he's older.

That seems to be his time out place if he's near the kitchen....I guess it can be anywhere though. It's so funny...he actually goes and sits down when you tell him it's time for a time out. He'll walk over and sit down where you tell him too....looking all sad and pathetic...Laughing.gif And he'll stay there until you tell him to get up. I was amazed. It's as if someone were holding him down. He just sits there!