New Watermark what do you think ?

xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
edited January 11, 2007 in Sports
I am tring a new watermark what do you think? comments welcomed.
116723004-L-3.jpg
xtnomad :wink

Comments

• JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    Doesn't look bad to me, but why not incluse your name under the logo? May as well remind people who the photographer was, in case they still screen shot it.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    It is there. look on the belt line, i guess i should make it white like the other logo. I was not thinking of that when i made it. headscratch.gif
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    xtnomad wrote:
    It is there. look on the belt line, i guess i should make it white like the other logo. I was not thinking of that when i made it. headscratch.gif

Yep there it is....where are my glasses ne_nau.gif ....black won't do it I guess. It would be hard to find a color that works everytime though.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
    edited January 6, 2007
    The road racing people seem to like BLACK for some reason. It is hard to get the right exposure from rider to rider as they FLY by. At least until they earn some colors, or sponsors.
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2007
    I like outlined letters, like black letters with a white outline. That way no matter what's behind it, it's visible. Just a thought... thumb.gif
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
    edited January 11, 2007
    Jeffro wrote:
    Doesn't look bad to me, but why not incluse your name under the logo? May as well remind people who the photographer was, in case they still screen shot it.

new try. And yes I am finding some of my old shots on my space, even with the water mark on them.

116723004-L-3.jpg