Artist :)

kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited January 7, 2007 in Holy Macro
My son has this cool doodle board that has tiny metal shavings under some sort of screen....and you take the provided pencil and other drawing tools that have magnets in them to draw. The magnet pulls the metal shavings up to make it look like you drew something. You slide a little lever to erase what you draw. It's pretty neat...and CLEAN! LOL I couldn't help it so I drew this on it myself with the big round doodle thing that came with it :D

121644568-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2007
    kygarden wrote:
    My son has this cool doodle board that has tiny metal shavings under some sort of screen....and you take the provided pencil and other drawing tools that have magnets in them to draw. The magnet pulls the metal shavings up to make it look like you drew something. You slide a little lever to erase what you draw. It's pretty neat...and CLEAN! Laughing.gif I couldn't help it so I drew this on it myself with the big round doodle thing that came with it :D

Excellent self portrait clap.gif sometimes you wonder who gets the most fun out of these toys, the parents or the children rolleyes1.gif
    Good shot ..... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2007
    I think we're about even on this one so far...I like it as much as he does. :)