Change the name at the start of breadcrumbs?

missamo80missamo80 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited January 9, 2007 in SmugMug Support
How can I change the account name that displays at the start of the breadcrumb trail? I want to keep the breadcrumb, but instead of my account name I want it to show my business name.

Thanks!

Neil

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    missamo80 wrote:
    How can I change the account name that displays at the start of the breadcrumb trail? I want to keep the breadcrumb, but instead of my account name I want it to show my business name.

Thanks!

Neil
    Look in your control panel under account settings, first line. There you'll see
    what it is set to now, "displayed as: xxxxxxxx".

Click "change" on the right to change it.

Hope this helps.
    Al

Edit: You might have to cheat a little,:D put it in your first name then pick that in dropdown.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    missamo80 wrote:

Thanks!

Neil
    Neil, like Allen says, it's in your control panel.

You can change your last name, for example, to joes photography if you like deal.gif
  • missamo80missamo80 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    This only partly worked. It appears there's some sort of character limitation. I put in "Clearview Photography" for my last name, but it displays in the breadcrumbs as "Clearview Photograph", and going back into the control panel shows the "y" is gone. How can I fix this?

Neil
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    missamo80 wrote:
    This only partly worked. It appears there's some sort of character limitation. I put in "Clearview Photography" for my last name, but it displays in the breadcrumbs as "Clearview Photograph", and going back into the control panel shows the "y" is gone. How can I fix this?

Neil
    Add some in both the first and last name blocks and see if it combines both.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • missamo80missamo80 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited January 9, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    Add some in both the first and last name blocks and see if it combines both.

That did the trick. Thanks!

Neil