Compromises

Barb BatesBarb Bates Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited January 8, 2007 in People
121748728-M.jpg121751583-M.jpg121748728121748728121748728My 4 year old grandson as the subject for my high-key portrait attempt.

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    Barb Bates wrote:
    121748728121748728My 4 year old grandson as the subject for my high-key portrait attempt.
    Oh no! Somthing went wrong with my image. Can someone tell me the best way to include an image?
    I know this is pretty basic stuff, but when I sized my image to the max file size for an attachment, it was fuzzy, (original image is not fuzzy).
    A beginner, I appreciate your help.
    Welcome to the DGrin world of fun!

Rather than direct you directly to the answer, may I suggest you click on the "How To" link at the top of the page. Therein, you will find a wealth of information to get you started. A link to the answer to your question is near the bottom of that page.
  • Barb BatesBarb Bates Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited January 8, 2007
    Welcome to the DGrin world of fun!

Rather than direct you directly to the answer, may I suggest you click on the "How To" link at the top of the page. Therein, you will find a wealth of information to get you started. A link to the answer to your question is near the bottom of that page.

Thank you so much for the help. I hate being so new to this. I'll try again.