What another lens

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited January 10, 2007 in People
But Honey it's a great $$ never to be seen again !! :rolleyes
121942597-O.jpg

Comments

• SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2007
    Hahha looks like my husband's reaction when I told him I just bought a new lens!eek7.gif
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2007
    Since I decided to make a business out of photography, I haven't had this reaction from my wife very much. But, before then, it used to be a quiet and quite civilized discussion (argument) before she would relent and let me buy the latest new toy that "I JUST HAD TO HAVE TO GET THIS ONE TYPE OF PHOTO!!!"

But, I've seen this sort of expression quite a lot! Nice job there!
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    Hahha looks like my husband's reaction when I told him I just bought a new lens!eek7.gif

Well now I feel better. :D
    I thought it was just my wife that had this reaction :lol
  • Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    bfjr wrote:
    Well now I feel better. :D
    I thought it was just my wife that had this reaction :lol

I used to look like that when my hubby wanted new tools for his flooring business (side job)!
    But once I started wanting my own "tools" I encourage him to buy whatever will make it easier for him and then remind him how much my new tool will make it easier for me! :D

My tools cost more, but that is the sacrafice we have to make....he should have found a more expensive side job! :D:D

I am about to ask my hubby for a new camera:lol4 so I can have my curretn one as backup
    I'll post his picture for that!!

Heather
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    Have your camera ready when you ask him for that new camera; and yes please post it...:ivar