What can we do with a flash ?

frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
edited January 11, 2007 in Holy Macro
had this sb 600 since over a year ago, haven't really used it much till recently.... looks like we could do a lot of fun things with this....

C & C most welcome........ better yet if y'all have photos using a flash in other than the standard on camera please post! would love to see other ways of using it!

122288030-M.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    frg wrote:
    had this sb 600 since over a year ago, haven't really used it much till recently.... looks like we could do a lot of fun things with this....

C & C most welcome........ better yet if y'all have photos using a flash in other than the standard on camera please post! would love to see other ways of using it!

Hey thats a great idea frg......looks like the book has come to life and the children are truly intrigued by what they see in the light that comes from the book clap.gif very clever indeed ........ Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    Very cleaver...love that idea. thumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    clap.gifGreat idea !!! this is excellent photo
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    thanks for your comments and lookingrolleyes1.gif