For people that don't know how to PhotoShop (like me)

photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
edited January 11, 2007 in People
http://photochop.com/index.html

become an editor

***mod edit [11Jan07]: I merged this into a newer thread on the same topic - but one that is getting more discussion***

Comments

• BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2006
    That looks cool!
  • ChadMacaChadMaca Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 10, 2007
    For people that don't know how to PhotoShop (like me)
    I have been using a site called www.photochop.com to have my personal photos edited for me. They are fast (less than an hour) and cost less then five bux.

It's perfect for those of us that like to spend our time behind the Cam and not Behind the Monitor... which reminds me. I better go outside and enjoy the rest of this day.

BTW: I love this site. Lots of great Photos.
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    Thanks for the link. Hopefully I'll learn just as much this Spring. Going to a 5 day class for Photoshop...classes are 6 hours each day.
  • HiSPLHiSPL Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    Seneca,

Where is this class and where are you in Tejas?
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    I second the question - where's the class and do you have a link to their propoganda? I might be interested in something like that.
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    ChadMaca wrote:
    I have been using a site called www.photochop.com to have my personal photos edited for me. They are fast (less than an hour) and cost less then five bux.

It's perfect for those of us that like to spend our time behind the Cam and not Behind the Monitor... which reminds me. I better go outside and enjoy the rest of this day.

BTW: I love this site. Lots of great Photos.

Can you show us some before and after's they did for your for under $5?
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • TylerWTylerW Registered Users Posts: 428 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    I second the question - where's the class and do you have a link to their propoganda? I might be interested in something like that.

Check with local community colleges. Dunno about the east coast, but out here, they almost always infallably offer some short course night classes in stuff like photoshop. Not a deeply saturated learning experience, but its probably just enough to sink your teeth into and, from there, start learning on your own.
    http://www.tylerwinegarner.com

Canon 40d | Canon 17-40 f/4L | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Canon 70-200mm f/4 L
  • ChadMacaChadMaca Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 11, 2007
    JimM wrote:
    Can you show us some before and after's they did for your for under $5?

Sure...

I had them remove the date from this one today. It had been bothering me for years.

Hollister043.jpg
    Hollister_043_editor2643.jpg