Moving Photos Not Working

getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited January 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Frequently, moving a photo from one gallery to another doesn't work correctly (i.e. the photo doesn't show in the target gallery). However, the workaround I use is to move it a 2nd time, at which point both copies show in the target gallery and I can remove one of them (not the method I would prefer, but it gets the job done). However, this morning no attempt to move photos is working.

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    Frequently, moving a photo from one gallery to another doesn't work correctly (i.e. the photo doesn't show in the target gallery). However, the workaround I use is to move it a 2nd time, at which point both copies show in the target gallery and I can remove one of them (not the method I would prefer, but it gets the job done). However, this morning no attempt to move photos is working.
    Hi Getnoudside wave.gif

Thanks for letting us know. I'll look into this for you. At this time I'm unable to duplicate the problem though.
  • getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    oops!!!! My bad. I had navigation disabled on the target gallery. It just so happens that the moved images were creating a 2nd page on the gallery. Without navigation, I couldn't see the 2nd page. Sorry about that.