Connections & Hardware

kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited January 12, 2007 in Holy Macro
I might need to go re-shoot the first photo. I like it a lot, but the framing isn't exactly right. :rolleyes

Behind the scenes telephony and netowrking objects...

D200 w/Nikon 60mm f/2.8 Micro, no tripod.

Ground for data racks:

122489084-M.jpg

Rear of phone system - connections that interface the circuit packs to the wiring that goes out to the phone:

122525523-M.jpg

Circuit pack from the phone system. This is the card that makes the phone work (on our system anyway :): )

122489082-M.jpg

Cross-connect wire (I use this to connect your phone):

122525530-M.jpg

Fuses to protect phone and data equipment from outside power surges on the phone lines/data circuits:

122525538-M.jpg

Showing it's age. Of course there's been no smoking inside the building for quite awhile now! This is stuck to the wall with adhesive though, so I'm not inclined to yank it off and take the paint with it! :rofl

122525516-M.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    another great series lovely light
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    kygarden wrote:
    I might need to go re-shoot the first photo. I like it a lot, but the framing isn't exactly right. rolleyes1.gif

Behind the scenes telephony and netowrking objects...
    D200 w/Nikon 60mm f/2.8 Micro, no tripod.
    Ground for data racks:
    Rear of phone system - connections that interface the circuit packs to the wiring that goes out to the phone:
    Circuit pack from the phone system. This is the card that makes the phone work (on our system anyway :): )
    Cross-connect wire (I use this to connect your phone):
    Fuses to protect phone and data equipment from outside power surges on the phone lines/data circuits:
    Showing it's age. Of course there's been no smoking inside the building for quite awhile now! This is stuck to the wall with adhesive though, so I'm not inclined to yank it off and take the paint with it! rolleyes1.gif

Your very good at this arent you thumb.gif this would make for a nice training manual sorta thing ..... great series....... Skippy

Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2007
    Thanks to both of you :D .

Oh I think I have the flu! I feel terrible... :cry
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2007
    kygarden wrote:
    Oh I think I have the flu! I feel terrible... :cry

See..told ya I'm ill :cry

122699093-L.jpg