Comments

• Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2005
    Great idea!

I like it

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2005
    I've been playing with this one. I'm thinking that it would work better shot in portrait orientation. I can't get a crop that works. Right now, the 'wings' of the shot seem distracting. I tried lowering their saturation and lightness, doesn't really seem to work. It's a good idea, but you might want to consider reshooting it, if you can.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2005
    I agree, and I think it would be nice to get the top of the machine in. A verticle shot might be better.
  • Options
    muddykneesmuddyknees Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2005
    Maybe just make everything except the hands and center machine monochrome (make the top of center machine monochrome as well. (easy for me to say - I'm not gonna do it)

(Ok I just reread wxwax's comment and DOH! he's already tried that with the saturation-lowering - Oh well, I'll leave my redundant comment anyway) umph.gif
    wxwax wrote:
    I've been playing with this one. I'm thinking that it would work better shot in portrait orientation. I can't get a crop that works. Right now, the 'wings' of the shot seem distracting. I tried lowering their saturation and lightness, doesn't really seem to work. It's a good idea, but you might want to consider reshooting it, if you can.