B&W Conversion...looking for C&C

JWilbur26JWilbur26 Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited January 12, 2007 in Holy Macro
Hi All,

I hope I am posting this in the right board. Still pretty new to DGrin and am loving the feedback I have received so far. Wanted to post my first attempt of BW conversion. I've done a little bit of cropping and USM as well. This is a doorway to a property on Key West which I took this summer.

122615456-L.jpg

Thank you all for looking as well as any feedback you can provide. Not ready for the whipping post but let me have it...I take criticism very well. :D

www.sunshinestatephotography.com

"There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who can count, and those who can't" :scratch
~Anonymous

Please feel free to edit my images...I can only learn from it.

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 12, 2007
    looks good but hard to see-

can you post a larger pic?-
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2007
    JWilbur26 wrote:
    Hi All,

I hope I am posting this in the right board. Still pretty new to DGrin and am loving the feedback I have received so far. Wanted to post my first attempt of BW conversion. I've done a little bit of cropping and USM as well. This is a doorway to a property on Key West which I took this summer.
    Thank you all for looking as well as any feedback you can provide. Not ready for the whipping post but let me have it...I take criticism very well. :D

Hi there, any chance of you posting a larger image ??
    It's a little hard to see things when the image is small, a larger image would be better if you can post one :D .......... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2007
    Nice i liked it littel small
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • JWilbur26JWilbur26 Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 12, 2007
    Hi All...I will try to upload a larger image later on. I couldn't get onto Dgrin this morning for some reason and I wasn't able to upload to smugmug either.

sorry all...

www.sunshinestatephotography.com

"There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who can count, and those who can't" :scratch
    ~Anonymous

Please feel free to edit my images...I can only learn from it.