Options

Epson Print Shop Academy

pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
edited February 15, 2004 in Finishing School
Adobe Photoshop has to be one of the most complicated pieces of software to learn - I began with Photoshop 5 in 1999 and it took me almost a year to even begin to make sense of it - I was not trained in art or graphics and found PS almost agonizing - I wanted to edit images and most of the books back then were for graphic artists and web designers. What I did not do is go to a formal training prgram and I should have. Epson is now offering on ONLINE training program for editing and printing with Adobe Photoshop - I finished the first three days this week -- Wow - What a great learning experience. Like Scott Kelby's books - no vague theory - just cut to the chase - and devoted to digital photographers not graphic artists.

I encourage anyone with a serious interest in digtal photgraphy who uses Photoshop to go to http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/PrintAcademy/pa_landing.jsp and investigate the online tutorial they are selling. $29 or $39 dollars - cheap - for what it offers. It may make Fish break down and pony up for CS.......
Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin

Comments