Macro's are Tough

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited January 15, 2007 in Holy Macro
Shot on a white background. How do I get it white w/o destroying the picture?

122912001-M.jpg
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 13, 2007
    softer light, or at least a little bit less of it.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    Better?
    123129941-M.jpg
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    Zanotti wrote:

You went from White to Blue rolleyes1.gif
    I really have no experience with Light Tents, but I know other on the forum do, so hopefully someone will be able to show you an example of a White Background with something shining and metalic as the subject. ... Skippy

Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    Hummm I like it, but red would look better :D
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    Hummm I like it, but red would look better :D

I did buy a 6 pack of posterboard in various colors, I have red ( and yellow and green!)
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    Zanotti wrote:
    I did buy a 6 pack of posterboard in various colors, I have red ( and yellow and green!)

Well the reason I said red is because the lock has just a touch of red in the words "Tough Under Fire".
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Nice i am not expert
    but i think you are shooting with open front headscratch.gif cover it let only lens through a small hole
    And don't face light directly on the subject even if it is behind white sheet reflect them with white paper on a white sheet :Di hope you understand what i said eek7.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery