Options

folders

Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
edited January 10, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I wnet to change a folder with 3 sub folders... but my pc locked up and had to reboot. After I logged back in all the folders and pictures were no longer there... so does that mean i have to re-make the folders and upload?:scratch
www.dipphoto.com
All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2005
    Uhm..
    I wnet to change a folder with 3 sub folders... but my pc locked up and had to reboot. After I logged back in all the folders and pictures were no longer there... so does that mean i have to re-make the folders and upload?headscratch.gif
    Not sure I understand... You're talking about local folders, on your PC? Or galleries on SM? What OS are you using? Were you in the middle of cut-and-paste? DO you still have the pictures somwhere else (on a card, on a different computer, in a different folder, etc.)?

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2005
    sorry for the mix up.. I do have the pics and can upload them,, folders should have been galleries on sm. I'll up the pics again.. might as well att tags to them first vs. doing it on line :)
    www.dipphoto.com
    All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2005
    Still confused..
    sorry for the mix up.. I do have the pics and can upload them,, folders should have been galleries on sm. I'll up the pics again.. might as well att tags to them first vs. doing it on line :)
    But I'm very relieved to know your pictures are intact...

You can also try SE to help you find them: if you're in the tree's "root" it shows ALL your albums at once, so you can figure out where they are - if they still there, of course..
    "May the f/stop be with you!"