Hot Lights, Kids And Cartoons.............

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited January 14, 2007 in People
Finally had some time to experiment today with my 1000 watt fresnel that's been collecting dust for the past month at my house.

Before breaking it out though I caught my daughter snuggling with her best friend Cody. Cody is a pretty remarkable cat, he follows her everywhere, actually listens to Sierra and shares food with her. The cat eats anything from Pop Tarts to Pasta.

123019797-L.jpg

Joseph was willing to sit for about 2 minutes then it was back to his video games. He's become an expert marksman using Silent Scope. I think that there may be a positon on the Swat Team waiting for him

123019670-L.jpg

While there was a lull in the action and while I was waiting for the 3rd installment to come in from outside I got this guy to sit for me. The quiet one of the bunch!

123019620-L.jpg

Then it was the Hams turn. I don't know what it is about this one but put her in front of a camera and us and she justs bursts with energy. Put her in front of a stranger in the same situation she will just be quiet as can be.

123019640-L.jpg

I still have a long way to go as far as what I would like to accomplish using these hotlights, but I'm starting to enjoy the learning process. Anyway thanks for stopping by and looking. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Have a great day

Joe

Comments

• binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    i would like these pictures more if they didn't have those blown out hot spots. they're too bright for my eye.

the bright thigh in joseph's picture is very distracting to me.

also, keep a look out for the shadows created by the nose and cheeks.

i'd love to see more with this lighting.