Options

Wedding (UK)

dancorderdancorder Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
edited January 18, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
Hi all,

I'm getting married later this year and need to arrange a photographer. Given the number of wedding threads I see around this seems like the ideal place to ask:

Can anyone recommend (or be) a wedding photographer in Kent (Faversham) on August 11th this year?

Comments

• Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    dancorder wrote:
    Hi all,

I'm getting married later this year and need to arrange a photographer. Given the number of wedding threads I see around this seems like the ideal place to ask:

Can anyone recommend (or be) a wedding photographer in Kent (Faversham) on August 11th this year?
    Congratulations and I wish you all the best. I would love to help out, but I live in USA and I fear you will find as good or better service there for less than would cost to fly to the UK.

P.S. I've always wanted to visit the UK and this would make a great excuse.
  • Options
    dancorderdancorder Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2007
    Thanks Scott,

I was hoping that there'd be a few UK based photographers reading this, as you say it's a bit of journey from the USA.

To be honest I don't yet know how much it's going to cost here, I'll need to have a look round (and bear the cost of plane tickets from the US in mind!).
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2007
    dancorder wrote:
    Hi all,

I am a wedding photographer, I can do it...
    check out my website http://catsphotography.info

I have the 11th of august free!