One category does not show # of galleries on home page

harryb49harryb49 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited January 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
:dunno On my Smugmug home page (www.quincyphoto.com) I have one category (boys basketball) that does not indicate the number of galleries and photos that it contains. All the others show this summary information. How can I get this category to show the same info?

Thanks,
Harry

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    harryb49 wrote:
    ne_nau.gif On my Smugmug home page (www.quincyphoto.com) I have one category (boys basketball) that does not indicate the number of galleries and photos that it contains. All the others show this summary information. How can I get this category to show the same info?

Thanks,
    Harry
    Hi Harry, welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

I see your 'boys basketball' category indicating the amount of galleries just fine, were you talking about the 'photography' category? That one doesn't indicate a # because you have secected that gallery to be 'clean'. If you want the details back, please select 'no' for clean in the customize gallery.

Holler if you have any questions!
  • harryb49harryb49 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited January 15, 2007
    That was it!!
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Harry, welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

I see your 'boys basketball' category indicating the amount of galleries just fine, were you talking about the 'photography' category? That one doesn't indicate a # because you have secected that gallery to be 'clean'. If you want the details back, please select 'no' for clean in the customize gallery.

Holler if you have any questions!

That was the problem. After I changed the "clean" gallery everything appeared in the site as I wanted.

Thanks a bunch.