Need Help with PS CS

ddblissardddblissard Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited January 15, 2007 in Finishing School
I have been running Photoshop for a long time and once or twice had problems with the brush tool not working. In the past resetting the brush tool and or restarting the program and or rebooting the computer fixed the problem. Presently nothing fixes the problem. I recently installed Spyder2express and calibrated the screen. I don't know if that had anything to do with this problem. I am not very good at color management issues and have made no other color management settings adjustments. I can select areas and fill with paint but the brush just doesn't paint. Please help!!!!

Comments

• digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    I'm not aware of a specific issue with brushes. I have had tools not respond before, but there would usually be a logical reason that I would discover sooner or later (e.g. a selection that is not visible affecting my work, a dialog prompt awaiting a response, etc.)

Do you have a graphics tablet? Check the preferences to ensure that tablet options are disabled/off.
  • jayjay Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited January 14, 2007
    i have yet to have a problem other than my own doings have u tried the alt,ctrl,shift at startup
    jm photography
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Could you be more specific about your problem with the brush tool? What happens when you hit "B" or click on the brush icon in the tools?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au